Software Testing One Time Release Readiness Model
Prepared By Moolya
Prepared for Alaan Pay
- Alaanpay is a company providing a set of software solutions for expense management.
- Alaan, which was founded last year, aims to manage all company expenditures made by employees through corporate cards and generate automated invoice payments.
- The employees are issued corporate cards through which they can make payments this transaction gets updated on a Portal which the Corporate admin of the company will be maintaining.
- Alaan has also developed a mobile application for employees through which they can manage their corporate cards and the payments made.
Source of Information
Promises by Moolya
- Moolya will ensure all personas 1st - Alaan admin, 2nd - Client admin,3rd - Client employee (spender), and flows & functionalities are fully tested
- Regression tested to ensure there is transparency on the quality level achieved across the product
- This will help the AlaanPay team to take an informed launch decision
- The test planning and execution of this will be managed by Moolya
- Help set up proper QA processes and culture and the right collaboration approach between QA, Tech, and Product
Test Coverage in contrast to application scale
Physical devices available-Oxygen OS
Moolya Value Addition
- Plan for Exploratory testing approach
- Plan for Release readiness testing approach
- Browser / Device coverage
- Bug reports
Product Updates At Moolya
At Bugasura, We look at user feedback and reviews to provide pure value and serve them the best we can.
We found out that our users were having trouble with Jira sync. And last week's sprint was all about it.
We got this Big Big Jira Update for you !
Bugasura and Jira are now in complete sync
Mapping Fields: Map both the system and custom fields between Bugasura and Jira.
Auto push: Sync all issues in one click
Pull feature: Changes made to issue details inside Jira, will also reflect in Bugasura.
Auto-sync: Issue details, comments, and attachments are all synced automatically when an already synced issue is changed.
With NFTs buzzing around the markets like busy honey bees, Lysto offered Moolya a great opportunity to work for KGFVerse. It is India's first ever metaverse project conceived and launched by Hombale Films Productions as a promotional event for the release of the film: K.G.F Chapter 2 in association with BookMyShow.
Each team and every business we work with comes with their own challenges, and their own story. One such story in the making as we post this is our journey with Collibra. Collibra is a data intelligence and data governance company based in New York, USA. They aim to “make data meaningful” and ease out complex data management.