Inventory Storage Estimator
eFulfillment Service provides inventory storage at the low rate of 20¢ per bin per week (1st cu. ft. per SKU). Any overflow is $0.12 per cubic foot per week. We update your space usage every week, so you don't pay for space you're not using. To estimate your inventory storage, enter your total cubic feet of inventory into the estimator below—height x width x length in feet.
- Low storage rates, 20¢ per bin per week (1st cu. ft. per SKU), plus overflow storage of $0.12 per week per cubic ft.
- One bin for each SKU, that's the SKU's address inside the warehouse
- Pay only for the space you're using
- Space is updated and charged weekly, so if it's gone, you're not charged
Every SKU has its own bin, at 20¢ per week. Overflow inventory, outside that bin, is 12¢ per cu. ft. per week. For the pallet pictured here, many fulfillment centers would charge for a full pallet or 64 cu. ft.; eFulfillment Service charges only for the space you use. Click here to estimate the space your products would use!
Enter: Your Inventory's Cubic Footage
(Length x Width x Height in Feet)
Storage of first cu. ft. ($0.20) for each SKU
Unlike some 3PLs, eFulfillment Service is designed for entrepreneurs—without order minimums or SKU maximums.
Get in touch to hear more:
- Find out how our technology integrates with popular shopping carts like WooCommerce & Shopify.
- Find out how our friendly team helps you get onboard—real people!
- Pay as you go, without long-term contracts!
What We Do
At eFulfillment Service, we live, breathe, eat, sleep and, yes, actually enjoy order fulfillment. We have an established track record of superior service and dependability, and we provide a range of services to best meet the needs of our valued clients, which include the following:
What Makes Us Different
There are a lot of companies out there that handle order fulfillment, so what makes us unique? Here are just a few of the things ...
We make order fulfillment easy
Most companies make order fulfillment complex, but it doesn’t have to be that way. At EFS, we make it easy. Our rates are simple, transparent and affordable. Our people are honest and responsive. And our service is fast and reliable. To top it off, our friendly terms include:
We integrate with your tech: Shopify, Amazon, Walmart ...
We’ve been at this longer than most companies out there.
There are a lot of newcomers to the fulfillment industry, those that often low-ball their rates as they’re hungry for business. At EFS, we’ve been shipping ecommerce orders since 2001. We’re an experienced, financially-stable company that truly understands all that it takes to consistently make your end customers happy.
We have the track record to back it up.
We’ve been fortunate to be a part of the growth for hundreds of businesses over the years, and because of our approach, experience, and our values, we maintain a solid reputation as one of the most trusted, dependable companies within our industry.
"When every other fulfillment company said no, EFS found a way to say yes."
—Chris, FLO Cycling
eFulfillment Service Offers More Than a Quarter Million Square Feet of Clean, Secure Warehouse Space
- Located in Traverse City, Michigan, United States of America
- Three Traverse City warehouses, totaling more than 250,000 sq. ft. or 23,225 sq. m
- Clean, Concrete Reinforced
- FDA Certified
- 24-hour Security, Sprinkler System
- Data Backup & Two Internet Service Providers
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Temperature Range of 55-80 Degrees Fahrenheit or 12-26 Degrees Celsius