We're looking for an...
Full Time - New York, NY (USA)
BARRL is on the lookout for a person who can create and maintain lasting relationships with travel, adventure and tourism organizations.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to hire an Account Manager who is passionate about getting people to discover the world in their own way. You should understand the power of building strong relationships with clients, have some basic awareness of travel-related digital media properties, and contacts in the tourism industry.
To be successful in this role, you must also love managing multiple accounts and handling clients with various needs. You want to be a trusted partner who can nurture existing clients and bring in new leads.
Who we are
We’re an award-winning digital agency at the heart of New York City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier travel, adventure and tourism digital agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe.
We specialize in programmatic advertising, long-term SEO strategies, social media, and content marketing. No matter how big or small our client’s organization and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small businesses and renowned travel agencies.
Day to Day
On an almost daily basis, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing multiple clients and prioritizing which ones need more focus from our sales or digital media teams.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and address their issues.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with our internal sales team to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Resolving clients complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving their experience.
You are someone who has...
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in account management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or digital media.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to keep track of multiple clients.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships within the company and with our external clients.
- A great understanding of digital media advertising as well as travel and tourism industry trends.
(Why it's good to work at BARRL)
No lunchbox required
When you work in our offices, we provide you with breakfast, lunch and snacks. We have options to cater for a variety of dietary needs. And a barista that will make your coffee just right.
Work when you want
All our employees can choose the hours they work as long as their responsibilities have been covered. Everyone is entitled to work from home two days a week.
Fair salary and 401K
We believe in giving you a fair, competitive salary and support you in the long run. You also get a 401K with 4% match from us.
A healthy you
If you’re not feeling good, you won’t be able to do your best work. That’s why we offer full health and dental coverage for your immediate family members (partners and children) and yourself.
Keep on learning
We believe that there’s always an opportunity to learn and get better at your job. That’s why we support personal development opportunities such as industry conferences, business coaching or continuing education.
Balancing family and work is not an easy challenge. All BARRL employees are entitled to unlimited leave to care for a family member and our parental leave policy applies to both mothers and fathers (adoptions included).
How to Apply
Think you’re the Account Manager we’re looking for?
Send us a cover letter, your resume and two references at firstname.lastname@example.org
So you’ll have an idea of what’s next, here are approximate dates
- Receiving applications: July 26 to August 12
- Reviewing applications: August 13 to August 15
- Interview and testing process: Starting August 16
If you have any questions or you’d like to clarify something with our HR department, get in touch with us.
Call us at 1-589-555-8976
Email us at email@example.com