San Marino Cup
Jun 30th to July 8th
The San Marino Cup will take place in San Marino, the oldest Republic in the world, as well as on the Rimini Riviera, the largest Italian seaside resort. The San Marino Cup is the largest youth soccer tournament in the Italian peninsula for boys (U12 to U19) and girls (U13 and Up), with more than 100 participant teams from 25 different countries, and with a total of 3000 players. Games will be played on 12 grass field and multiple astroturf fields across the Rimini Riviera and San Marino Republic.
- Friday 06/30: Departure from North America.
- Saturday 07/01: Arrival in Venice and check-in at the Hotel. Team Dinner.
- Sunday 07/02: Venice Sightseeing. Transfer to San Marino in the evening for the start of the tournament. Check in at the hotel in San Marino and Tournament's HQ.
- Monday 07/03: Day 1 of competition (Group Stage). Opening Ceremony.
- Tuesday 07/04: Day 2 of competition (Group Stage) - San Marino/Rimini Sightseeing.
- Wednesday 07/05: Day 3 competition (Quarter Finals). Extra Activities.
- Thursday 07/06: Day 4 Competition (Semi-Finals).
- Friday 07/07: Finals and closing ceremony.
- Saturday 07/08: Departure to North America.
** Please note that more details will be released closer to the date. We will continue to update this document.
- Dinner and breakfast daily. (Lunches on own)
- 1 nights in 4**** hotel in Mestre.
- 6 nights in 4**** hotel in San Marino.
- Private bus for the duration of the trip.
- GSE full time staff 24/7.
- San Marino Sightseeing.
- Rimini Sightseeing.
- Venice Sightseeing.
- Tournament registration fee.
- San Marino Super Card for all the participants.
- Sports gadget for all the participants.
- San Marino Cup Souvenir.
- Medals for all the participants.
- Entry at Opening Ceremony.
- 4 matches guaranteed.
** Airfare is not included. Each participant is responsible for its own airfare.
- Once the team is confirmed a parent package option will be released.
- Single accommodation option available.
- Extra specific activities for parents and other guests, such as: wine tasting, hands-on cooking class, bike excursions.