About Entrepreneur's Handbook
Entrepreneur's Handbook exists to help entrepreneurs succeed through content and community.
- 67k followers (growing at an average of 125 new followers a day)
- 27,000 subscribed email addresses
- Suggested publication for tags: Entrepreneurship, Startup, Business, and Ideas
- Is in the top 50 largest Medium publications
The Goal of Partnership
Entrepreneur's Handbook and your brand have an opportunity to partner together to accomplish two objectives:
- Increase exposure and sales for your brand
- Help entrepreneurs and startups grow their businesses through helpful insights and products from your brand
Entrepreneur's Handbook Audience
- The members and readers of EH are founders, freelancers, agencies, startups, designers, bloggers, and small business owners.
- Average daily visitors: 1,935
- Minutes read in last 90 days: 442,418
- Average monthly uniques: 75,675
- Email subscribers: 28,000
- Average open rate: 20%
The 6 Partnership Deliverables
1. Your logo on homepage header with “presented by”
Your logo would be visible on the homepage of Entrepreneur's Handbook, seen by every site visitor.
2. Homepage branded promo section
Your brand would be featured on the homepage of Entrepreneur's Handbook in a well-designed lead magnet space. This would be linked directly to any landing page you choose.
3. Custom Link in Main Navigation
A link to your brand would be placed in the right-hand side of the main menu of Entrepreneur's Handbook with a direct link to any landing page you choose.
4. Email Newsletter Placement
Your brand would be featured at the top of the bi-monthly Entrepreneur's Handbook Letters, an email newsletter sent to over 27k inboxes.
5. Three Branded Blog Posts
Your team would work with Dave Schools to craft three informative and creative Medium stories published in Entrepreneur's Handbook.
The last partner had a story go somewhat viral and receive 7k reads in a two-week period.
Finally, the future is wide open. We can collaborate on a unique value proposition that grows both our brands and serves the reader. For example, the 90-Day Revenue Challenge was an initiative that motivated and rewarded readers to take action on their business ideas. We could create something similar that is tailored uniquely to your brand.
Our last partner 12X-ed their investment
Published with permission:
"Thanks for the opportunity -- really great for PeopleFish. You have some pretty high-powered people reading E Handbook. High-quality leads: Several director-level people reached out to us within a day or so of the emails that went out. I'd love to do this sponsorship again -- maybe in a few months. Got three strong leads again today. Your readership is great! You should charge more. Use us as a case study. We will probably have at least $10K revenue, $3K profit from our investment in EH just last month."
-- Nick Freiling, CEO of PeopleFish
To discuss pricing, please contact Dave Schools at email@example.com
I look forward to working with you.
Founder, writer, editor at Entrepreneur's Handbook